Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Stock

While there are many publications out in the market place where agents and agencies can advertise there listings (stock), I find that trying to create interest in a property through such a small ad is sometimes very hard. These ads do give buyers an idea of which agents are selling in which areas and what kind of property they have available.

On a personal note, I am changing my marketing strategy and focusing on getting as many people to the web where ALL the stock and ALL the photos with ALL the info is given to the buyer and they can then contact me from there ............ let's see how this works.


Here are some of the pics you will see on the web link ... anything from R 349 000 for a 2 bedroom flat in Krugersdorp CBD to a stunning R 4 995 000 property in Thorny Valley Estate and R 5 700 000 for a 700sqm exclusive property in La Rivierre Estate in Chancliff, Krugersdorp. 









0 comments: